HALOGEN OS 7.1.2 REVIEW
Although no data should be lost or damaged by the flashing process,
we advise you to follow the following steps if you are coming from another rom
- Please take a full nandroid backup!
- Please copy your back up to an external device.
- Backing up your Internal Storage is also recommended.
- When completed, please clean flash the build!
- Reworked Lockscreen Visualizer
- New implementation of button backlight
- Modern Services -> Google Assistant etc.
- Full media support (FFMPEG, video codecs, …)
- Great Audio quality, no distortions, no crap
- Optimized many portions of the system including surfaceflinger, inputflinger, System Server, and more
- Super fast boot
- Soundmod support (not all soundmods work on Nougat, it’s not our fault)
- addon.d support (backups your gapps etc. when flashing new build – don’t wipe system before flashing!)
- init.d support
- Disabled Access Time for all partitions (We don’t need access time. When access time is enabled, it will store the exact date of the access when a file is accessed, what just wastes write cycles (in theory) and has impact in I/O performance.)
- Super smooth
- Signature Spoofing toggle (Support for MicroG)
- Support for trusted third-party WebViews like Chrome
- Long press on home for assist toggle
- Security Patches in kernel
- Kernel optimizations
- Kernel – Upstreamed Linux base to 3.18.55 and CAF Base to LA.UM.5.6.r1-04700-89xx.0
- OpenGapps (Mini/Micro/Nano recommended) and Banks GApps support
- DoubleTapToWake and DoubleTapToSleep
- Alert Slider
- Full KeyHandler & KeyDisabler support
- Dexpreopt for faster (first) boot time and less space consumption on data partition
- Upgrade & Boot the ROM in just 5 minutes – no more endless waiting for flashing a new build
- Very high compatibility with other ROMs
Halogen os for all phones:-Download
How to install :-WATCH